中国日报网环球在线消息:当地时间4月5日,拉斯维加斯,美国著名歌手凯莉·安德伍德(Carrie Underwood)力压群雄夺得第44届美国乡村音乐学院奖(ACM)的”年度娱乐人物大奖,凯莉用实力再次捍卫了她在美国最热门明星中不可小觑的“一姐”地位。
此次安德伍德获得美国乡村音乐学院奖(ACM)”年度娱乐人物“大奖不仅打破了肯尼·切斯尼(Kenny Chesney)四连冠的统治局面,也同时让她成为美国乡村音乐学院奖(ACM)39年来第7位夺得”年度娱乐人物“大奖殊荣的女性”。
“我在过去的4年里有许多美好的回忆,但这个奖项将会尤为让我难忘。”安德伍德饱含泪水说道。
26岁的安德伍德是唯一一位入围”年度娱乐人物“大奖的女性,与此同时,19岁的(泰勒斯威夫特)也获得两项重磅级奖项,这将预示着新一代乡村歌手时代的到来。
“谢天谢地,我从来没有想过我会入围,我也没有想到我居然能得这个奖,我不知道该如何表达自己了,其实我什么都没得到”她说。
凯莉·安德伍德(Carrie Underwood)在第44届美国乡村音乐学院奖(ACM)颁奖礼上倾情献唱《I told you so》
Suppose I called you up tonight 假如我今晚打电话给你. And told you that I love you 且说我爱你. And suppose I said I wanna come back home 假如我说我要回家, And suppose I cried and said I finally learned my lesson 假如我哭了,说我终于得到了教训. And I'm tired of spending all my time alone 我已经厌倦了独处. If I told you that I realize you're all I ever wanted 如果我告诉你我发现你正是我一直想要的. And it's killing me to be so far away 离开那么远实在让我受不了. Would you tell me that you love me too 你会不会告诉我你也爱我? And when we cry together 当我们抱头痛哭的时候 Would you simply laugh at me and say 你会不会只是嘲笑我说 I told you so 我早告诉过你的 Oh, I told you so 唉,我告诉过你会这样 I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in 我早说过你总有一天会爬回来求我接纳你. I told you so 我早告诉过你会这样 But you had to go 但你仍然走了. Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again 现在我找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎了. If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever 如果我跪下来告诉你我会永远都属于你. Would you get down on yours too and take my hand 那么你会不会也屈膝下来握住我的手 Would we get that old time feeling 我们能不能感受过往时光 Would we laugh and cry for hours 我们能不能一起哭着笑着几个小时 The way we did when our love first bega 一如我们刚开始恋爱时候 Would you tell me that you miss me too 你会不告诉我你也同样思念我 And that you've been so lonely 告诉我你一直如此孤独 And that you've waited for the day that I returned 告诉我你一直在等待我回来的那一天 And we live and love forever 然后我们相爱着一起生活到永远 And that I'm your one and only 告诉我我是你的唯一 Would you say the tables finally turn 你会不会告诉我情形不一样了 Would you say I told you so 你会不会说我早就告诉过你会这样 Oh, I told you so 唉,我早告诉过你会这样 I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in 我早说过总有一天你会爬回来求我接纳你 I told you so 我早说过会这样 But you had to go 但你仍然走了 Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again 现在我已经找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎. Now I found someone new and you will never break my heart in two again 现在我已经找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎.
中国日报网环球在线消息:当地时间4月5日,拉斯维加斯,美国著名歌手凯莉·安德伍德(Carrie Underwood)力压群雄夺得第44届美国乡村音乐学院奖(ACM)的”年度娱乐人物大奖,凯莉用实力再次捍卫了她在美国最热门明星中不可小觑的“一姐”地位。
此次安德伍德获得美国乡村音乐学院奖(ACM)”年度娱乐人物“大奖不仅打破了肯尼·切斯尼(Kenny Chesney)四连冠的统治局面,也同时让她成为美国乡村音乐学院奖(ACM)39年来第7位夺得”年度娱乐人物“大奖殊荣的女性”。
“我在过去的4年里有许多美好的回忆,但这个奖项将会尤为让我难忘。”安德伍德饱含泪水说道。
26岁的安德伍德是唯一一位入围”年度娱乐人物“大奖的女性,与此同时,19岁的(泰勒斯威夫特)也获得两项重磅级奖项,这将预示着新一代乡村歌手时代的到来。
“谢天谢地,我从来没有想过我会入围,我也没有想到我居然能得这个奖,我不知道该如何表达自己了,其实我什么都没得到”她说。
凯莉·安德伍德(Carrie Underwood)在第44届美国乡村音乐学院奖(ACM)颁奖礼上倾情献唱《I told you so》
Suppose I called you up tonight 假如我今晚打电话给你.
And told you that I love you 且说我爱你.
And suppose I said I wanna come back home 假如我说我要回家,
And suppose I cried and said I finally learned my lesson 假如我哭了,说我终于得到了教训.
And I'm tired of spending all my time alone 我已经厌倦了独处.
If I told you that I realize you're all I ever wanted 如果我告诉你我发现你正是我一直想要的.
And it's killing me to be so far away 离开那么远实在让我受不了.
Would you tell me that you love me too 你会不会告诉我你也爱我?
And when we cry together 当我们抱头痛哭的时候
Would you simply laugh at me and say 你会不会只是嘲笑我说
I told you so 我早告诉过你的
Oh, I told you so 唉,我告诉过你会这样
I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in 我早说过你总有一天会爬回来求我接纳你.
I told you so 我早告诉过你会这样
But you had to go 但你仍然走了.
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again
现在我找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎了.
If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever 如果我跪下来告诉你我会永远都属于你.
Would you get down on yours too and take my hand 那么你会不会也屈膝下来握住我的手
Would we get that old time feeling 我们能不能感受过往时光
Would we laugh and cry for hours 我们能不能一起哭着笑着几个小时
The way we did when our love first bega 一如我们刚开始恋爱时候
Would you tell me that you miss me too 你会不告诉我你也同样思念我
And that you've been so lonely 告诉我你一直如此孤独
And that you've waited for the day that I returned 告诉我你一直在等待我回来的那一天
And we live and love forever 然后我们相爱着一起生活到永远
And that I'm your one and only 告诉我我是你的唯一
Would you say the tables finally turn 你会不会告诉我情形不一样了
Would you say I told you so 你会不会说我早就告诉过你会这样
Oh, I told you so 唉,我早告诉过你会这样
I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in
我早说过总有一天你会爬回来求我接纳你
I told you so 我早说过会这样
But you had to go 但你仍然走了
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again
现在我已经找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎.
Now I found someone new and you will never break my heart in two again
现在我已经找到了新的伴侣,你不可能再次让我心碎.